Keen Utility Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe Waterproof
by Keen Utility
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Modeled after the signature Keen® hiking boot, the Keen Utility® Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe Waterproof work boots bring a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- Waterproof boot in an outdoor-inspired design.
- Uppers of waterproof leather.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes.
- Waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX offers contoured underfoot support for structured stability and comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control.
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Contoured heel lock keeps your foot secure throughout your stride.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Built on a woman's-specific last.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole for long-lasting, grippy wear.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10.4 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in