Keen Utility Detroit XT Steel Toe
by Keen Utility
Save 0% Save %
Original price 4,507.95 EGP - Original price 4,507.95 EGP
4,507.95 EGP - 4,507.95 EGP
Current price 4,507.95 EGP
- The Keen Utility® Detroit XT Steel Toe work shoe brings a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- Durable leather upper.
- Steel-toe work shoe that is ideal for medium duty.
- Reflective webbing provides additional visibility and safety.
- Features left and right asymmetrical steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Removable metatomical dual-density PU footbed is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Keen.Key-Tech™ is a full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Steel toe design meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 and C/75 EH standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz