Keen Utility San Antonio Aluminum Toe ESD
by Keen Utility
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Always feel confident and sure-footed in warehouse environments and on concrete floors with the superior protection and assured support of the KEEN® Utility San Antonio Aluminum Toe ESD work shoe.
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Ideal work environment: Light duty.
- Aluminum toe work shoe with electrostatic dissipative (ESD) protection that is designed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 SD 100 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz