New Balance WID627
by New Balance
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Pulling a double? Feet are A-okay with the long day ahead when you lace into the New Balance® WID627 steel toe sneaker.
- Meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Slip-resistant outsole tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily/wet and soapy conditions.
- Durable mesh, suede, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- Steel toe designed with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap for protection in hazardous work environments.
- Heel pull tab.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- EVA foam footbed.
- 52 durometer insert.
- ABZORB® midsole provides an exceptional blend of cushioning and compression set.
- IMEVA midsole supplies firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- Internal shank adds stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width EE - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz