FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND EXCHANGES
What is the process for returning an item(s)?
- Please visit our Return Order page.
- Click on the profile icon in the store's navigation or go to the refund policy or returns page and request a return.
- Log in to your account:
- Enter your order number in the Order Number field. Add either your email or phone number and click on Start Your Return.
- Click on the order for which you want to submit the return.
- If your order has multiple items, select the items you wish to return.
- Choose a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
- If your return request is approved and requires shipping, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you will receive a refund.
Which items are eligible for return?
- Customers have the option to return purchased items within 14 days from the date of purchase if they are not satisfied with their purchase.
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all tags intact
- Only items purchased from JLOOD that meet the above conditions, and only if the buyer presents a proof of purchase.
Which items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Any hygienic products cannot be exchanged or refunded after opening the box.
- No refund for delivery service.
How much is the return and exchange fees?
- The customer will bear the responsibility for all shipping fees associated with the return or exchange, unless a valid reason is identified from our perspective. The shipping fees vary based on the geographical location and range from 55 to 75 EGP.
What should I do if the item I received is defective?
- If the purchased product is defective, please contact us within 7 days of the delivery date.
Can items be exchanged?
- Yes, we allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange is approved, we will provide further instructions.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method.
- Customers can receive a refund for cash orders by choosing to have the funds deposited into either a smart wallet or a bank account. If neither of these options are selected, the customer will be issued a store credit.
How do I ship back the items?
- For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 7 - 14 working days after approval.
How to Cancel an order?
- In the event that you choose to cancel your order, it is important to understand that this can only be done before the order is shipped or delivered to the shipping company. In such a case, any fees incurred by the bank will be deducted from the amount paid.
- Should you decide to cancel your order after it has been delivered to the shipping company or shipped, please be aware that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products. This includes any additional items sent with your product, as well as any free gifts or giveaways from JLOOD.
- Refunds will only be processed through the original payment method.