Keen Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe
by Keen Utility
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- The KEEN® Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe work boots have a versatile construction that provide tough safety protection, supportive comfort, and a reliable outsole grip that will keep you safe both on and off the job.
- Pull-on work boot with a soft toe design that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Durable leather upper.
- Built on a women's specific last for an improved fit and comfortable support.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots have a lighter weight construction and provide a roomier toe box.
- Dual-side elastic gore panels for easy on and off.
- Unlined interior for a lighter weight and a roomier fit.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Lightweight nylon shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- 90-degree heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Outsole is heat resistant up to 572ºF/300ºC.