How to wisely choose orthopedic shoes in Egypt?
How to wisely choose orthopedic shoes in Egypt
Jlood experts are saying that Orthopedic shoes in Egypt are recommended to be worn not only by patients with leg diseases but also by those who have been standing for a long time, suffering from swelling of the feet.
How does such a shoe differ from ordinary? What shoes to choose? Orthopedic models for adults and children have an anatomical shape.
They are sewn, taking into account the peculiarities of the functioning of different parts of the feet, have springy insoles.
The main difference is the possibility of correcting abnormalities of the musculoskeletal system, the correction of certain foot deformities, decrease fatigue, even after a long walk.
Types of orthopedic shoes in Egypt
Before buying such shoes, you must immediately decide who needs it and whether it is suitable for everyday wear. Orthopedic surgeons often recommend such shoes for those suffering from flat feet, with severe fatigue of the leg muscles, problems with ligaments.
First of all, it is necessary to consider what types of such shoes are and what features they possess. There are three types of orthopedic models:
- Shoes for prevention. It is recommended during pregnancy to support leg health and eliminate defects such as flat feet. Preventive models, especially for the summer, help to reduce swelling and fatigue in the legs, relieve pain during long walks, and help to set the foot correctly even with a heel. Shoes, shoes, and sandals with preventive properties are an excellent choice for early diagnosis of disorders, they are suitable for any occasion, helping to feel comfortable and enjoyable.
- Uncomplicated orthopedic shoes. In the assortment of specialized stores, most of these models are offered. They will be useful for the correction of simple disorders, for example, flat feet. In addition, such models are prescribed with a slight shortening of one of the legs (no more than 3 centimeters), with problems with the pelvis, which causes impaired gait. At the same time, this shoe is not medical; it just puts the foot on correctly and reduces the risk of complications of diseases that already exist.
- They have sophisticated orthopedic shoes. It's impossible to buy such shoes even in a specialized store, it is developed or selected individually under violations and defects. Most often, models of this type are recommended for complex deformations, shortening of the foot, and other diseases. The choice is made by the doctor, based on his recommendations; the patient buys a model of the right size.
When buying orthopedic shoes in Egypt: what to look for?
To choose the right orthopedic shoes in Egypt, one must take into account the degree of deformation of the foot or leg, the general condition during prolonged use, for example, swelling.
Preventive and uncomplicated models are recommended in cases such as dislocations, hallux valgus, flat feet. But the design of shoes of different types is different, so you need to take into account:
- Sewing material.
- Model and features of the sole of the shoe.
- Fastenings (laces, fasteners, flypapers).
- Elements of the backdrop.
- Type of insole.
- What is the shape and height of the heel?
The material of manufacture should be soft, durable, breathable. The leg must be firmly held in place; this is because correction is vital during deformations, and the displacement of this effect cannot be achieved.
The best option is genuine leather - lightweight, durable, providing maximum wearing comfort. An essential element in the fixation of the foot are also fasteners.
They should not squeeze the foot, ensuring reliable holding of the foot in the correct position.
The toe should be broad, the back to be rigid, and fixing the heel and not allowing the ankle to move. The heel for such shoes is desirable, but its height should not exceed a couple of centimeters.
The optimal value is 1-1.5 centimeters, which provides comfort when walking and the correct setting of the foot.
The insole should have shock-absorbing properties, spring slightly when walking, removing part of the load and eliminating fatigue, pain, if any.
For the manufacture of insoles, natural perforated leather or unique synthetic materials are used that support the foot and correct gait. The sole of the shoe should be non-slip, moderately flexible.
Orthopedic shoes in Egypt are made, taking into account the anatomical features of the foot, correction requirements. The issue of choosing a model is critical and responsible; it is advisable to consult with a specialist.
What are the differences between orthopedic shoes?
Orthopedic shoes in Egypt can be divided into therapeutic and prophylactic. The first, as a rule, are created to order, based on the individual parameters of the patient, especially for the treatment of severe pathologies of the feet and musculoskeletal system.
It can also be following products adapted to a specific problem - for example, postoperative boots with the function of unloading the front or rear foot. A doctor should prescribe such shoes.
Preventive orthopedic shoes are following products to prevent the development of foot diseases, as well as to alleviate their symptoms, create comfort, and maintain healthy legs.
Such shoes will significantly facilitate life with hallux valgus deformities and the formation of bone. they aslo help with heel spurs, flat feet and other deformities of the feet, joint pain, ligament diseases and in cases where a person has to spend a lot of time on his feet.
Functions of orthopedic shoes
Foot load reduction
At every step, especially on hard, even surfaces, our body receives severe shock loads. Fully healthy feet with well-trained muscles compensate for such loads due to the spring function of the longitudinal and transverse arches.
If this function of the feet is impaired, the load adversely affects the condition of the spine and joints of the legs.
To maintain the health of the musculoskeletal system, as well as to prevent pain and leg fatigue, additional compensation of shock loads on the legs, is necessary.
- Outsole made of resilient polyurethane with internal air cushioning cushions.
- Insole made of natural cork oak bark, damped by vibration, with additional shock-absorbing inserts in the areas of high loads - metatarsals and heel.
Maintaining the anatomically correct position of the feet
Many have already heard about the dangers of continually wearing shoes with a completely flat sole or, conversely, high-heeled shoes. These types of shoes cause an improper distribution of weight on the feet when walking.
They exclude the normal functioning of the muscles and ligaments of the arches of the feet, which can lead to pain, fatigue in the legs, and in the long term - to the development of deformation.
Orthopedic shoes in Egypt were developed with the participation of orthopedic surgeons, and they use insoles of a unique shape that provide soft support for longitudinal and transverse arches.
The natural dynamics of the muscles of the foot mustn't be disturbed, and its arches can adequately perform a shock-absorbing function. Stable Solidus shoe heels do not exceed the "correct" height recommended by doctors.
Comfortable fit on the foot
If the shoes squeeze the foot or, on the contrary, sits excessively loose, this can lead not only to pain, but also to ligament injuries, circulatory disorders, the formation of corns and other unpleasant consequences.
Each size of Solidus women's shoes is made in seven different completeness, men's in four so that any buyer can choose a pair exactly on foot.
Solidus manufacturers have developed more than 30 unique blocks, the designs of which take into account all the anatomical features of the human foot and have an optimal ratio of fullness and lifting.
The anatomical cut of the heel part provides fixation and prevents slipping of the feet inside the shoe, and a soft edging along the edge prevents rubbing.
Convenience and durability
The upper layer of Solidus shoe insoles and the shoe lining are made of smooth and thin calfskin, which creates a comfortable microclimate and allows the foot to breathe. High-quality genuine leather upper retains its shape and appearance for a long time.